Here’s a list of all the countries I’ve visited. Obviously, this list is much less impressive than the list of states I’ve visited in the USA, but I’m slowly working on seeing everything I possibly can in my lifetime.
Countries I Have Visited:
- United States of America (Where I live.)
- Canada (Mainly to British Columbia.)
- United Kingdom (England and Wales.)
- The Bahamas (Nassau in particular.)
- Honduras (Central America)
- Sint Maarten (Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, actually, so you could say I’ve been to the Netherlands.)
- US Virgin Islands (While technically “part of” the USA, as an unincorporated U.S. territory, it barely counts.)
For now, I won’t even count the countries I have not visited, because that number is ridiculously large. Perhaps someday I’ll be able to say that the number of countries I’ve visited is larger than the number I haven’t… but that will be a long time away from now.
US States I’ve Visited
As an American, I live in one of the biggest countries in the world. The USA is the third largest country on earth by population, and the fourth largest country on earth by land mass. So visiting other countries is really hard for me, living in land-locked Colorado, but visiting other states within the USA is something I like to do frequently.
I’ve gone on many, many road trips across the country since I was very young, and I’ve continued to try to see as much the country as I can when I have time. Based on that, here’s a list of all the states in the United States, showing which ones I’ve visited and which ones I haven’t visited… yet. As of right now, I’ve visited 30 states, leaving 20 to go still. That means I’ve seen 60% of the country (politically speaking, not geographically, since I’ve seen most of the biggest states).
States I Have Visited:
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- South Dakota